Thursday, January 5, 2012

Non-Fiction Non-Memoir Reading Challenge

Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to do any other challenges, but I found another that jives with stuff I was going to do anyway. Julie at My Book Retreat is hosting a Non-Fiction Non-Memoir Reading Challenge.

You can read the full rules on My Book Retreat, but essentially the challenge involves reading nonfiction books that are not memoirs or autobiographies. The goal is to learn new things about topics that interest us.

I habitually read nonfiction books anyway, so I decided to give this a try. I'm going to attempt the Bachelor's Degree level, which entails reading at least fifteen nonfiction books.

I can't plan all fifteen books from the beginning, but I do have an idea of some of the nonfiction books I'll be reading this year. Here are a few:




What nonfiction books are you planning to read this year?